Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas

Christmas is my favorite holiday, but it seems to have lost some of its luster. People used to be happier this time of year. Less and less houses are lit up.

Still, these things are small compared to what Christmas really means to me. Of course, I love presents. I love giving them, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more than happy to receive. The spirit of giving is wonderful to have, and I'm going to try this upcoming year to keep it with me the other eleven months. 

I want to focus more on my spirituality, too. Celebrating the birth of our Savior has made me want to feel the Spirit in my heart more. 

This is a wonderful day, but it doesn't have to end on December 26. I can figure out how to have a similar attitude all year long. 

(Also, I just bought myself more books with a gift card I received, and I have over 40 novels in my possession that demand being read. Oh dear. Say goodbye to my social life--if I had one to begin with, teehee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment