Saturday, January 23, 2016

Haven't Written in a While

I can't remember the last time I've sat down to work on my writing. That's a big no-no for writers. I'm supposed to be disciplined! To get myself into the habit of writing something at least once a day. Some things have slipped through my fingers at the start of this new year, and I need to get my behind in gear. So far, 2016 has kicked me in the back of the knee. It hasn't been bad, but I feel like time's running away from me and I can't catch up. 

But enough excuses. The number one reason that resolutions rarely make it beyond a few days is that people don't work for them. There's no real meaning behind the resolution. I can't let that happen. If I'm going to finish writing the books I want to write, I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment