Saturday, October 17, 2015

Gray Skies

I love the sky, but one of my favorites is the dark, cloudy one of an approaching storm. The sun is nice and all, but when it disappears under a blanket of gray, that's when my mood shifts into a relaxed, creative sort. Thunder and rainfall is a great soundtrack to any novel.

It's a little gray today, and it rained some earlier, but I'm just getting on my computer now. I see some blue peeking out here and there, and I can't decide what the weather's going to do now. It'll be getting dark soon, the inky black kind of dark. Rain and wind may be my favorite kind of weather, but nothing beats a clear night sky with stars and a pale moon. 

One day, I want a room in my house with a window large enough to see out everywhere, and a nice chair or couch to sit in so I can just read or look up at that wide stretch and relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment