Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October: The Planning Month

October is an important month. I mean, sure, it's my birthday, and who doesn't want to celebrate my coming into the world? But it's important also because of the month following it. November: aka NaNoWriMo. 

For anyone who isn't aware that such a thing exists, it stands for National Novel Writing Month. That's...pretty much it. You have to write at least 50,000 words and that is both terrifying and exciting for geeks like me. 

How do you do this? Well, planning ahead usually is a good start.

I was beating my head on a rock trying to think of the first important step of planning (*cough* an idea *cough*) when inspiration came from an outside source. It's the same source that usually inspires many things: my mom.

She had a dream one night, and since then we've been plotting a novel. She's excited, and I hope I don't let her down. We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment