Saturday, February 6, 2016

I Got This!

I don't got this. I don't even remotely got this. When's the last time I've written anything? Several days. When's the last time I've written anything good? I don't remember.

Right now, I'm sitting in the dark while my family watches a movie, and I have my dog, Diego, on my lap while I balance my computer on my knee while our other dog, Kiara, is pressed against me on the couch. She's a big girl, and it's comfy to cuddle her.

I'm staring at the glowing screen, at word documents, and I just don't know what to do. Don't know what to work on, or why I seem to be deflating when it comes to writing drive. Get it together, Widdison! This is what you do, remember? It's what you love!

Wish it was warm. I really want to lounge in the sun with a book, or go for a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment