Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A List of Positive Things

The world can be such a dark place, and the road can be difficult. I want to write a list of positive things.

  • Leaves changing color in the autumn
  • Hot chocolate
  • Blankets
  • Pumpkin spice
  • Books
  • Composition notebooks
  • The smell of ink from my pens
  • An unexpected present
  • Getting packages in the mail
  • Hanging out with a friend
  • Waking up early on my day off and realizing I can sleep longer
  • Cold mornings I have nowhere to be and can stay warm and cozy in bed
  • Babies giggling
  • Good hair days
  • Random compliments
  • NaNoWriMo
  • My writing group
  • The Lord of the Rings extended movies marathon
  • Dates with my mom
  • Conversations with my brothers
  • Sitting in the car with my dad on an ice cream run
  • Chinese food
  • Corn mazes
  • My nephew telling me he loves me
  • Dance parties when I'm home alone
  • Finding new music
  • Stretching sore muscles
  • Taking pictures
  • Finishing writing a novel
  • Wind
  • Thunderstorms
  • Gray and yellow
  • Fandoms
  • Making someone laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment