Thursday, September 29, 2016

Talents I Wish I Had

I'm very fortunate for the talents I have, but there are many things I wish I was good at. Some of them I could probably find the skill improved with learning, hard work, and determination, but we'll put determination on the list of talents I wish I had.

  • Singing - I do okay, but I wish I had a super unique and amazing voice, and the ability to rock melodies and harmonies 
  • Playing a musical instrument - Once upon a time, I learned the clarinet for two years, but I gave it up. I wish I could play the piano, the guitar, the bass, and the ukulele. Maybe the drums. 
  • Art - I wish I could draw and paint. I know it drives artists nuts when people say they were just born with the ability because it actually takes a lot of hard work to develop skill, but still, to some it seems to come easier than others. I make one good stick figure, though
  • Acting - Sometimes I fantasize about being in movies, not for the fame but just for the fun of being a part of something like that. I was in a play once in 7th grade and did pretty good for a kid, but beyond that I'm not even sure how well I'd do. I admire people who can completely throw themselves into a role
I even wish I was better at writing, but with that I'm doing it as much as possible (or at least I'm setting a goal to work at it more). Everyone has strengths, everyone weaknesses, and that's what makes the world such an interesting place.

No comments:

Post a Comment