Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Better Day

I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday. Even took care of some responsibilities! It's refreshing being able to check something off the ol' To-Do List. Today's check mark went by "pick up heart medication for my dog, Diego, and take Simba in for his booster shots". 

I think when I do something, and succeed at it without hiccup, it really boosts my confidence. Calling the vet to schedule an appointment isn't all that hard in hindsight, but getting myself to do it can sometimes be more of a hassle than it needs to be. But I feel so much better for having taken care of it. 

Now I'm listening to "Oh, Death" by Jen Titus from Supernatural (Death is one of my favorite characters) and am considering heating me up some hot cocoa. I have a s'more flavor that hits the spot. I really need to start editing my friends' work! I need more hours in the day!

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment