Monday, October 10, 2016

Mood Swings

The odd thing about moods is they really can start out to be in a pleasant state and then shift with no apparent warning to those around you. Today I started with a very nice attitude. I felt happy, even for a Monday morning (once I was at work, because when I first got up I was sick to my stomach from being tired and I overheat myself under the blankets). I was doing so awesome!

And now towards the end of the day, I'm in a very sour mood and even I'm not one hundred percent certain why I chose to feel this way.

I'm trying to change my mood now. I have music in (soundtracks right now) and I want to focus on different worlds than this one for a little while before bed. I've given myself another headache.

I've also decided I want to do something with the title Mood Swings. I don't know what, though. Maybe a zine collection. I've been wanting to put together zines for a bit now. If I have a title, I might be able to go from there.

To a better night!

No comments:

Post a Comment