Thursday, October 13, 2016

Book Challenge

One of my favorite apps is Goodreads, but it's also a curse because it allows me to view so many potentially amazing books. My Want To Read shelf on there is insane! For 2016, I set a goal to read 100 books, which should totally be doable, but I'm struggling. I'm at 71 right now, so I'm a bit behind, and part of me catching up in the past has been due to reading children's stories. 

I'm really feeling the reading bug today. I want to sit down, go nowhere, and curl up with a good book or two. No pressure about being behind on my challenge. Just need to enjoy reading.

I need to finish A Series of Unfortunate Events. I'm on The Grim Grotto. I'm also reading The Great Glowing Coils of the Universe (Welcome to Night Vale Episodes #2) and a Louis L'Amour book, Education of a Wandering Man. The books I have shoved in my To-Read bookshelf are growing, and I need to get a handle on them before I totally overwhelm myself. But who am I kidding? Book shopping in my retail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment